Mauna Kea Heel Switching Mixed Socks
Made in Japan from thick yarn, incorporating cotton and hemp to wick away moisture, these Heel Switching Twister socks from Mauna Kea are constructed using a tubular knitting machine for added comfort.
- Quick-drying & absorbent
- Tubular-knit construction
- Knitted on vintage machinery
- 55% cotton, 10% hemp, 35% acrylic
- Made in Japan
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are processed for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our store to the destination. NZ orders are shipped by Fastway (now known as Aramex). After processing and leaving the store, items usually take between 2 and 4 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time.